Name: Luei Loc-noi (pronounced Louie Lock-noy)
Age: Appears to be of the age 17 or 18
Role in Society: The storyteller- she has a vast and wide imagination and loves creating songs to explain her tall tales
Standing/Status among peers: Good/Neutral Most thing she does appear to be of a good nature but she still is neutral most times
Occupation: She has no true occupation but she is known to have interest in the occupation of a bard, she loves to entertain and sing.
STATS (THESE ARE FOR LEVEL 1 APPLICATIONS)
HEALTH POINTS: 50 HP
MANA POINTS: 20 MP
DEFENSE POINTS: 50 DP
- Any spells she uses will be that of a water element but she isn’t known to use any
- Sharpened shells she is known to use if someone ever tries to harm her or those she is close too
- Awkward: She doesn’t know quite how to communicate well lets say with others, it doesn’t help she still is learning how to speak normally with other beings. Most times she prefers to stay back and not get herself embarrassed.
- Shy: Tied in with her awkwardness, Luei prefers to keep a distance rather than being open. Although she is fine with hearing about others she prefers to keep to herself.
- Observant: She loves to learn new things in order to create new tall tales and songs, she with observe anything she comes in contact with even its at a distance.
Born from the ocean herself, she lapped against the shores of the South Yerimar Island, she you observe the being that would ever come to the beaches, learning the language more and more. For years she just watched from the comfort of the water but she began wanting to get closer to the people that visited the beaches but she was always too shy.
At night, when the beaches were not filled with people, Luei would wander them holding a humanish form with scraps of clothing. When orning came though she would retreat back to the water. But of recent time she has actually tried to push away her shyness and confront another being.
DETAILED ROLE PLAY SAMPLE
Luei sat on the sandy beaches of her home, thinking deeply over somethings. She thought to herself over and over, “ I will do it, I will. I am going to talk with someone.” Repeating it to herself once more, her blue eyes wandered out to the the horizon where the sun began to rise.
Some time after came the first people to the beach. Luei, firsting hiding behind one of the trees along the coast. Just as she was going to step out from behind her shelter, Luei saw who was there, not naiads like she was use to but so many other beings and admittedly froze before sinking down to her knees to hide once again.
Once she knew no one was looking she ran back to the water, her comfort zone and continued what she had done for so many years.
“ I am not ready yet...” Lunei thought to herself as she watched and listened.
I got in yay
:cheer: Anyway I can do rp through notes,email or in the chat.